What is the estimated time for a delivery?
We are dedicated to dispatching your products within 5 to 7 week of the timeline; however, in case of exceptional situations like transport strike, riots, natural calamities (like rains, flood, earthquakes, etc.), it might happen that the Est delivery time may exceed than the promised timeline. In such situations; you will be given updates about your products, and Pitara will be responsible to keep your products on priority and deliver at earliest as possible. We humbly request your cooperation in above exceptional situations, as your support is essential to ensure that we continue to keep serving you with high quality furniture.
As the custom products are manufactured from scratch on order, so sometimes it can get extended.
This delivery time is not applicable for some specific pin codes.
How do I track my order?
Please contact us:
Are there any delivery or installation charges, or any hidden fees?
No, but the free delivery is only applicable for the very first attempt on a visit to your ship-to address. In case of a missed delivery, (from a customer) an extra visiting charge would be applicable for later installation.
Product installation will depend upon the delivery condition of the product , which can referenced in the page of individual products before buying.
No exception will be made to this rule.
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
When the product has been delivered to your doorstep, please ensure the following:
1. Please check all the external surfaces of your product for any forms of breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches or insect infestations.
2. In case there is some dust deposit, or the product lacks shine, our delivery team will be able to fix this on-the-spot by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface in question with a cloth. Please know that this is an accepted industry-standard way of cleaning the surface or polishing it.
3. If there is a scratch or a crack on the product, raise this issue with the delivery personnel as well as our customer support team. Our carpenter will resolve the issue on the spot, or we will arrange a visit to rectify the issue. If the carpenter fails to resolve the issue, we shall remanufacture the product/part of the product.
4. For all products that inform any form of assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product, so that you have the peace of mind that everything fits well and is accounted for.
5. For all products that require wall mounting/installation, kindly decide, prior to the delivery of the product, on the exact location in your house where you would want the product to be placed. Instruct the delivery team of the same. Please make sure that you have all the necessary approvals for drilling, etc., that may be required for mounting the products on your walls.
6. For all products that are kept on the floor, such as tables and chairs, ensure that the product stands stable and straight. If there happens to be an uneven leg (having less than 5mm of difference), our team will install bushes at the foot of the leg so that the product remains balanced.
7. For all forms of seating products, such as sofas, kindly sit on the product to ensure that the whole structure is stable with your weight on it. Also check the fabrics for any deformities or defects.
8. We make sure that the insides of storage products, such as drawers, are well-finished so as to not have any splinters or loose pieces that might hurt your arms. However, the extent of polish in these internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on the external areas.
9. Wood, especially hardwoods, have natural physical aspects, such as differing grain patterns and minimal stain differences. No knots will be present in your product, as these result in structural weakness, and are rejected at the quality control stage. Differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hardwood products.
10. During the summer months, hardwood products may expand slightly, which might result in some drawers to get stuck. This is completely normal, and you need not worry about it. Minimize the exposure of the product to heat, and when Summer passes, it will return back to the previous form.
Once the product has been delivered to you, and after your inspections, our delivery team has left your premises, pitara won’t be liable to any damage that occurs due to mishandling or rough usage. Any self-mishandled or damage issues reported after successful delivery and installation of the product, will not be considered as company’s responsibility. On such circumstances the customer is 100% accountable for these self-damages caused to the product and shall not receive any replacement or refund from the company. As well any damage on inspection if found due to rigid use or mis-handling will overpass the criteria of refund/replacement or compensations.