Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. The use of our services is subject to your compliance and acceptance with the following statements.
Note: In these Terms, references to ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘user’ shall mean the end user accessing the website, and ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Company’ shall mean Wooden Street.
The website pitarafurniture.com is an e-commerce portal, owned and operated by the Company. Use of the website is subject to your acceptance without any modifications to all the terms and conditions made by the Company, as its sole discretion and stated on the website.
1. Using the services and facilities provided by the website in any way.
2. Browsing the content on the website.
The Company shall not be required to notify you about the modifications made in the terms; the revised terms should be determined by checking the website on a regular basis. Use of services and facilities on the website is subject to the current version of the policy, hence to know about any updates in the policy shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
The product shown in the image is a reference product and the new manufactured product can look different from the one shown in the image due to various factors like lighting, manual polish, wood’s texture, etc.
Pitara products are available in a fixed set of Finishes. So please discuss the finish you need with us once in order to receive the best quality product.
Please note that in case of Solid Wood products, slight grains would be visible. There may be a slight variation in finish between the actual product and the 3-D designs which are being displayed on our website.
Please note, for wood in live edge products or in other products we do our utmost to ensure best quality.but wood being a natural product may be prone to some reactions with surroundings,
In such case,we can ensure timely actions like addressing the issue, repairing or what seems appropriate at that time.
The product will not be replaced for the above reasons.
Eligibility to Use
According to the Indian Constitution, a person under the age of 18 is minor. Services and facilities offered on our website shall not be available for minors. Please note if you are living outside of India then it’s your responsibility to make sure whether you are eligible or not for our services.
Persons barred under the laws of India are not permitted to use our services.
The Company reserves the end right to reject or grant the access to a new user or terminate the access of existing users, at any time. Also, the Company shall not be required to furnish any reason for it.
User is responsible for the validity of account information provided during the website registration process. In case of submission of untrue, incomplete or inaccurate information the Company has the end rights to suspend or terminate your account.
Product and Pricing Information
The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as displayed on the Website and as disclosed to You at the time of Your purchase/order.
We do not guarantee that the price will be the lowest for similar products within any given locality, city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You. While pitara strives to provide accurate information relating to Products and Services including pricing information or availability, but typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Pitara will have the right to modify the price of the Product or Services and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If Pitara cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
Pitara reserves the right to change the discounts offered at any time during the sale and without prior notice.
2. The Services, Website and the materials offered to a user can only be used for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or relevant jurisdictions.
3. You agree to adhere to the limitations on circulation, use and reproduction of any material accessed from us in accordance to the Terms mentioned in the ‘Use of Material’ section.
4. You agree not to access the website, the material or the services through any other interface, which is not provided by the Company. Use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the website or content (or any portion thereof) shall be strictly prohibited.
5. The Company disclaims all the liabilities arising in relation to offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the website.
6. The content posted or uploaded on the website should not be offensive and should be in accordance to the applicable laws. Users are legally liable for the content they post. Hence you accept not to:
7. Discredit, harass, abuse or violate the legal rights
8. Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person
9. Publish, post or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
10. Upload the files, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws that are not owned by you
11. Upload files containing virus or similar program that may damage the website
12. Undertake any activity that disrupts the website, the servers or networks connected to the website
13. Seek unauthorized access to the system or network or to any server of the website, or any attempt to gain access via illegitimate means such as hacking
14. Scan the vulnerability or breach the authentication measure of the website or networks connected to the website
15. Harm the website, resources, accounts, servers, networks connected to the websites, or any links affiliated to it
16. Collect or share data about other users
17. Use of any device to interfere the working of the website
18. Use of the website content or material that is unlawful. Or to practice any illegal activity that violates the rights of the Company
19. Conduct surveys, pyramid schemes, contests or chain letters
20. Download files of another, users posted on the website that is illegal to be distributed in such manner;
21. Delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin of the software contained in the uploaded file
22. Infringe code of conduct applicable for to or any particular service
23. Breach applicable laws or regulations in force within or outside India and
24. Reverse engineer, copy, dispense, exhibit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information acquired from the Website.
25. You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.
26. Acknowledge that Wooden Street is facilitating the products from various vendors. Hence the Company shall not be supposed to be the seller of such services. The Company shall not be responsible for any certifications, warranty or guarantee offered by the vendors.
Use of Material
1. The Company grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access the product catalog or any other material
available on the website. In accordance with the terms, you may:
2. Access the material for personal, internal an informational purpose.
3. Not alter the material available on the website.
4. Not remove any copyright or proprietary notices available on the website.
5. The design, layout and look, and feel of the website are protected under intellectual property rights, thus copying of the same shall not be granted here in.
6. Unless or otherwise permitted, users are not allowed to download or install any of the software available on the website.
1. Basic requirements to access and transact on the website, such as computer and Internet connection, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
2. The website should be used for the sensible purpose only, users shall not indulge in activities that are not foreseen by the website.
3. Loss or damage arises out of decaf authorization for a transaction shall not be the liability of the Company.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website, texts, graphics, UI, visual interfaces, images, sounds and music, codes on the website is owned and controlled by Pitara.
, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look-and-feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website are the property of Pitara. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior consent .
Pitara owns all intellectual property rights to the trademark "Pitara” and variants thereof, and the domain name, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Pitara.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We make sure that all the information posted on the website is correct, however the Company never warrants the accuracy, quality and completeness of data, product, and services.
The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused by:
1. The use or inability of use of services;
2. Unauthorized access to the user’s data; and
3. Any matter is related to the services.
The Company shall not be liable for delay or inability to use of the website or services, or any information, software and graphics acquired through the website. Further, we are not responsible for non- availability of the website during periodic maintenance or accidental suspension caused due to technical reasons.
You acknowledge that data obtained from the website is done entirely through your wisdom. Thus you agree that you will be responsible for any damage and loss caused to your computer with such data.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pitara , its affiliate, directors, employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, claims and expenses incurred by the Company that emerged of infringement, non-performance of any warranty or obligation performed by you.
Further, you agree to hold the Company harmless against any claims made by any third party due to your use of the website that caused damaged to a third party. The Company will also be entitled to redeem from you and you agree to pay any cost and fees of such action.
1. The term will continue to apply until terminated by you or Pitara. Further, you may terminate the agreement by:
3. Terms, conditions or any policy of the Company, applicable to you is violated.
4. The provision of the services to you becomes unlawful.
5. The provision of the services to you is no longer commercially viable.
6. The Company chooses to discontinue the access to the website, in general or specifically, for you.
7. Termination or suspension due to technical reasons may include, removal of access to the website, deletion of user material(including files and material of user with account information), exclude you from accessing our website.
8. The Company shall not be liable to any third party for such termination.
9. You acknowledge that termination shall not affect your liabilities and obligation.
1. Terms, transactions and any mutual claims between you and the Company shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Offensive, Abusive and threating.
- Defame the applicable laws and rights.
As per terms, users can be held legally liable for every content or material posted on the website, and legally accountable if the content or material is defamatory or protected by copyright and trademark. In case you come across any abuse or violation of the terms, please report to our us.
Will the product be exactly as shown on the Website?
Pitara tries its best to deliver Products and Services exactly the way they are described on the Website. However, the nature and tendency of natural material-based products is that each piece of furniture is unique in its own way. pitara hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the finish or appearance of the final Products or Services ordered by the User over and above generally acceptable standards on the same. The quality of the Products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations.H
1. Notice: All notices from the Company will be served either by general notification on the website or via an email to the designated account.
3. Severability: Provision of the terms, or any portion because of that, found unenforceable by a competent jurisdiction, shall not affect other portion of the terms.
4. Waiver: Failure to enforce or exercise any provision of the terms by the Company, shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
5. Feedback and Information: The Company is free to use the feedback provided by you to the website. You warrant that:
6. Your feedback does not contain any confidential information of you.
7. Pitara is not committed under any liabilities of confidentiality.
8. Under any circumstances, you are not entitled to any compensation for the feedback.
9. Fidelity not guaranteed: Pitara hereby disclaims the guarantee of exactness of the appearance or finish of the final product. In case you receive any damaged product, a photographic evidence must be forwarded to us within 24 hours of receiving the product. The
evidence will be reviewed by our representatives, and a valid damage will be confirmed for a replacement via an email. In case of
damaged replacement, the order will be canceled and we will refund the whole amount. Further, you agree that Pitara has the final
rights to decide whether a product is significantly damaged or not.